1) Light-weight. The weight of our gypsum board system is only about 20kg/m2, less than one-tenth of the ordinary sand lime bricks.
2) Effective use of space. The normal thickness of our gypsum board system is only 1/2 of the brick wall thickness, where about 50% of area can be saved.
3) Convenient to install pipelines, devices and equipment.
4) Rich in decorative designs and effects. Our gypsum board can be designed to suit different decorative purposes and its surface can perfectly demonstrate various decorative effects.
5) Dirt-resistant and easy to wash.
6) Environmentally friendly and non-hazardous.
Office, School, Shopping Mall, Hospital, Library, Home, Theater, Concert Hall, Car Park, etc.
End Sealed, Loose ( pallet also possible at buyer’s costs)
T/T, West-Union, MoneyGram, L/C, etc.
15-20 days after receiving prepayment.
What is gypsum board ?
Gypsum plasterboards and special boards are the ultimate lining solution for today's buildings,providing high levels of performance in terms of fire rating,acoustic insulation,thermal insulation,moisture resistance to create modern internal environments that offer comfort and safety for occupant . They offer superior aesthetically inspiring solutions for walls,ceilings,lift shafts,stairwells,and corridors in buildings as diverse as residential,schools,hospitals,offices,cinemas and hotels.
1. Standard Gypsum Board
With ivory color gypsum board paper faced, high-grade natural gypsum powder as main material. It can be widely used in
housing, hotel, theater, school and hospital etc.
2. Fireproof Gypsum Board
With pink gypsum board paper faced, high fiber reinforced materials and fireproof additive as core materials, which
extremely improve the fireproof capacity of the plasterboard. It can be widely used in high fireproof requirement
environment, such as hotel, hospital, school, house and factory etc.
3. Waterproof /Moisture proof Gypsum Board
With green gypsum board paper faced, high fiber reinforced materials and hydrophobic adsorbent as core materials,
which extremely improve the waterproof capacity of the plasterboard.